Have you Been sent a letter?

If you have received a letter notifying you that you are entitled to a payment due to electrical equipment affecting your property, then you likely to qualify for payment. Click below to complete the form and start the process today, it's no-win, no-fee.

If you have not received a letter, complete our Free Eligibility Check form below and we can check for you.

Free Eligibility Check

If you would like us to carry out a free eligibility check to see if we feel that your property will qualify for payment, submit this form and we will be in touch as soon as possible


Can I Claim?

If you own the property, have electrical on, over or under the property and there are no existing rights for that equipment then you are entitled to a payment. If you believe that your property qualifies you can start the process by clicking 'Begin The Process' above and completing our online form. Alternatively, complete the 'Free Eligibility Check' below and we can check for you

Low Voltage

The majority of properties that are only affected by Low Voltage equipment do not have permanent rights for the equipment in place. Therefore, if you are the homeowner and have never set up the wayleave, it is likely that you will be entitled to a payment. A wayleave is not binding on the future owners of the property so you are not bound by the actions of any previous owners. 

Additionally, future owners will not be bound by any wayleave you agree to.

High voltage & extra high voltage

Just like those properties affected by LV equipment, many have equipment in place without a sufficient right to be there. If you are unsure if your property has permanent rights let us check for you. If a previous owner set up a wayleave agreement then this would have automatically terminated when you purchased the property. 

 If you do not claim, it is highly likely that the future owners will. Do not miss out on your chance.



Low Voltage

If you have Low Voltage lines on, over or under your property and you have not received any payment, then it is likely that we will be able to obtain payment for a new wayleave agreement for you. Rights for the equipment may already exist however we will carry out land registry checks for you and if you are unable to claim then we will let you know and close your file down at no cost.

To find out if you qualify, complete our form here and we can check for you.


High Voltage & Extra High Voltage

Where you have High Voltage or Extra High Voltage equipment on, over or under your property and there is not a pre-existing legal right (Wayelave or Easement) for that equipment in place, then we can claim due to the devaluation caused to your property by the presence of the equipment. For Extra High Voltage (Pylon lines) it is possible to claim for conductors which oversail outside of your property yet are capable of swinging over the boundary in high winds.

We are happy to advise further as to whether the proximity of the line will result in a successful claim. We will also carry out Land Registry checks to determine if there is a legal right for the equipment.

To find out if you qualify, complete our form here and we can check for you.

We use cookies
Cookie preferences
Below you may find information about the purposes for which we and our partners use cookies and process data. You can exercise your preferences for processing, and/or see details on our partners' websites.
Analytical cookies Disable all
Functional cookies
Other cookies
We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Learn more about our cookie policy.
Change preferences Accept all